Vintage Art Deco Czech Green Glass Floral Metal & Pearl Overlay Necklace
An incredible Czech necklace dating to around the 1920s with a clear Art Nouveau influence to it. The necklace features beautiful floral gold metal overlays set over each glass panel and finished with a tiny pearl. The base of each panel is equally as ornate with gold metal frames encasing the glass. The necklace is finished with a secure bolt ring clasp.
- The necklace is in good vintage condition.
Length - 16 inches
Date - 1920s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.