Vintage 1970s Eisenberg Egyptian Revival King Tut Pharaoh Pendant Necklace
An amazing, large Egyptian revival Pharaoh pendant by Eisenberg. The pendant features beautiful enamel detailing on a vibrant gold metal base. The pendant is on a gold snake chain finished with a secure bolt ring claps. The pendant is marked 'Eisenberg' on its base.
- There is light wear to the surface of the pendant mainly on one corner of the nose and a small patch to the beard (picture 4). The necklace remains in good vintage condition overall.
Pendant width - 5 cm
Pendant height - 7 cm
Necklace length - 24 inches
Date - 1970s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.