Vintage 1961 Christian Dior Couture Glass & Pearl Cloak Pin Brooch
One of my favourite Christian Dior pieces to date. I presume this cloak pin to be a one off piece for a collection. I have never seen a cloak pin by Dior before and have struggled to find anything similar during research.
The cloak pin is set with fabulous autumnal coloured glass stones and faux pearl cabochons. The pin pulls apart and fastens securely by pulling the hook slightly. The piece can easily be worn as a statement brooch. The smaller section of the clip has an attached hook meaning it could also be taken apart to be worn as a pendant.
The pin is signed Christian Dior and dated 1961.
- There is a small chip to the corner of one large glass stone which only shows properly when the pin is overturned (picture 4) The brooch is in lovely vintage condition overall.
Width - 7 cm
Height - 13 cm
Date - 1961
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.