Reserved | Antique Victorian Scottish Banded Agate Bullseye Panel Necklace
An incredibly rare antique banded agate necklace. The necklace features beautiful 'bullseye' agate cabochons in a base metal encasing. The agate stones all vary slightly in size and are joined by unusual dotted metal links. The necklace is finished with gold bolt ring clasp.
- There is very light wear to one agate stone (picture three). There is some light age related wear to the metal of the necklace. The necklace remains in lovely condition overall.
Length - 17 inches
Average width of agate panel - 1.5 cm
Date - 1900s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.