Antique Venetian Franchini Gold Chinese Dragon Foil Oriental Lampwork Glass Bead Necklace
A spectacular old venetian foil glass dragon bead necklace. This is an incredibly rare 19th century piece. The rare frilled edged foiled beads are graduated in a vibrant gold colour with a matching wound glass clasp. The focal bead is the glass dragon head holding a glass piece in its mouth, extremely intricately designed.
This is a sensational old lamp worked venetian foil glass necklace of book piece quality.
- There is age related wear to the edges of the beads in the form of grazing and some small nibbles to the edges of beads with two chipped edges. There is light surface wear to one side of the dragons mouth. The necklace remains in beautiful condition for its age - around 150 years old.
Length - 21 inches
Width of dragon bead - 3 cm
Date - 1800s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.