Antique Edwardian Gold Metal Serpent Snake Opaline Bead Brooch
A stunning Edwardian brooch featuring an opaline glass beaded snake wrapped around a gold metal bar. A pink glass drop hangs from the head of the snake which I would guess has been added at a later date but matches perfectly. The brooch is finished with a secure hook clasp.
- There is some light age related wear to the metal bar of the piece. The brooch remains in good antique condition overall.
Width - 6 cm
Height - 3 cm
Date - 1910s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.